Seiten

Montag, 16. August 2010

Gestuz - the best of denmark's fashion

omentarly I real felt in love with denmark. Well I dont know why, but my good friend, a wonderful danish girls, is going back to Denmark and is leaving Berlin, what makes me real sad.
In some weeks I gonna visit her in Kopenhagen and I already look forward to visit all these sweet little danish labels. I just bought a wonderful blouse from Suit. Or just look at Malene Birger or Noir...
But I have to be honest the best one is and will be: Gestuz
Its my one and only label at the moment, I really adore every piece they are designing and just wnated to show u the new photos from the autmn/winter shooting! They are amazing. I like the way the girls from Gestuz interprete a Rock Lady and mix it with basical and classy cuts....thats sexyness pure!
The elegant boucle jacket, a typical piece for sophisticated ladys, combined with many rings, a dark atmosphere and undone hair is my absolutely it-jacket. thats the right way to be cool this season. ad some glitter and marlene pants...thats it: my personal look for autumn!

all photos from Gestuz press @ www.gestuz.dk

2 Kommentare:

  1. Have fun in Kopenhagen ( I really want to visit the city soon) :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. these looks are amazing i can totally see why you love them so much! i adore those leather jackets...

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen