Seiten

Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2010

Alessandra Ambrosio for Vogue Brazil


Jaques Dequeker, born in Brazil and along there one of the best photographer, had topmodel Alessandra Ambrosio in front of his camera for the July issue of Vogue Brazil. The first time I have seen these photos I've fallen in love; this is more than fashion, its art! The contrast between the young and beautiful Ambrosio and the shabby old house is breathtaking. Dequeker really knows how to fascinate the viewer, he plays with the lights and the atmosphere really fly. I have no words....and remember he never had a professional education. He started, self-taught, in 1997 influenced by friends and published his first essay in Vogue Brazil magazine!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Love those pics, she's so beautiful!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hayhay!
    How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

    Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!
    Thanks and love,
    Cindy

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @Cindy: thank you so much! I'll visit your blog soon!
    @Miri: she's more then just beautiful!!!

    :-)

    AntwortenLöschen