Seiten

Dienstag, 4. Mai 2010

colourful fall.

As we all know when fall starts all clothes on the streets are getting darker and darker. All bright and lightly colours disappear but it seems like this year would be different. Almost in every designer collection this season you can find at least one piece with a happy neon colour. Here are some nice examples...
Take a look. What do you think, would you like to wear these bright pieces in fall or winter?
The only thing I know is that you'll catch every bodies eye! I'm so happy that this year I can wear my summer neon colour without shame in winter, cause sometimes I really hate the allday gray ....and you?






from top to bottom, left to right: Akris, Isabel Marant, MiuMiu, Matthew Williamson, Ann Demeulemeester & MiuMiu again ( all looks from fall/winter 2010/11)

1 Kommentar: