Seiten

Montag, 3. Mai 2010

it's sex in the city.

Time is going on and finally may started. Friday I gonna go to Munich for ten days working for the "churchday 2010" a big religious festival and exhibition. So I'll be home on 17th and then I just have to wait still ten days for the exiting start of the glorious movie of my four amazing ladies - "Sex and the City" !!!
I'm really looking forward to take a closer look to all their amazing outfits they'll wear and at the moment I really cannot wait anymore cause I'm sooooooo curious. I guess its gonna be overwhelming. What do you think?
The first pics are so stunning and I think we can expect a lot more, the girls will surprise us all again, like in their first movie but waiting is so hard. Hopefully time will run fast.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen